Do you want to shape a sustainable future? We are Hydro, a global family of 30,000 people, present in a broad range of market segments for aluminium and metal recycling, and energy and renewables, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence. We have a proud history and are committed to leading the way in shaping a sustainable future by developing natural resources into innovative products and solutions. In doing so, we truly believe that our people matter the most to make the difference. Click here to explore our world and the heart of our operations.
Accountant, Requisition to Pay
Accountant, Requisition to Pay Hydro Global Business Services (GBS) is an organizational area that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company
- Application and usage of multiple ERPs.
- Application of the common Chart of Accounts for Hydro locations.
- Receiving the PO and non-PO based invoices through the agreed receiving and documentation process.
- Booking the invoices/credit notes/prepayments/custom bills/expense reports/payments into multiple ERPs.
- Action Write Offs for GRNI (goods received not invoiced)
- Manage resolution of all functional problems during the accounts payable process, including invoice and payment booking, GRNI Write off transactions all Hydro locations
- Provide information for the suppliers related to payment status of invoices.
- Become a key functional contact on this area between locations, suppliers, and banks.
- Regular reconciliation of G/L accounts that belong to Accounts Payable
- Monthly closing.
- Reconciliation of Statements (Based on special request)
- Contribution to the development and improvement of the A/P process.
- The employee is responsible to fully comply with the documented processes and to fulfil audit requirements related to their work
- 1 year work experience or degree based in finance
- At least secondary school certificate specialized in finance and accounting
- Knowledge of finance and A/P bookkeeping
- Besides mother tongue, English and Polish language skills are required for this position.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand the salient issues of a Service Level Agreements (SLA) and to execute based on its terms
This position is responsible to process invoices and handle queries for strictly following the rules of Hydro Financial Management and the Service Level Agreement with the Hydro GBS customers and following the Process Descriptions and SOPs according to the statutory requirements of specific countries
Click on "Jelentkezem az állásra" to send your CV