Would you like to work at a company who deals with sustainable development?
Would you like to be part of a small local and a bigger international team?
And most importantly: are you an accountant who can work independently and also ask for help if you need?
Than you can have the following tasks at our client in Budapest:
- daily bookkeeping of local branches – bank statements reconciliation, A/P and A/R subledgers reconciliation, fixed assets register, payroll journals
- VAT processing with tax advisor, issuing invoices
- monthly closing – review of subledgers, ensuring completeness of monthly-closing transactions, overall review of reported stand-alone figures, documentation of the B/S and P/L items, clarification of differences of payables/receivables
- annual reports and financial statements preparation
- ongoing cooperation with Accounting and Consolidation Manager and other colleagues within Financial Department, with tax advisor for a local legislation
- cooperation with auditors