Our highly prestigious partner company innovates specialty chemicals and materials, while providing innovative solutions across the world. They are operating with more than 100 people in Hungary for more than 19 years, and now, they are building up their SSC with value-added processes.
In this position, YOU will be on a day to day basis responsible for general ledger transactions and reporting, for all designated Group companies, within the Hungary financial shared services remit.
The Dunaharaszti office has to be visited no more than twice a week and the company is flexible so that colleagues basically work remotely.
Your tasks will be:
- Calculation and reconciliation of all assigned balance sheet accounts
- Posting standard journal entries and allocations
- Calculation and reconciliation of accruals against the actual spent
- Posting other month-end close adjustments
- Flux and trend analysis
- Preparation of cash flow forecast on monthly basis
- Assist internal and external audits