ABO Wind has been successfully developing and implementing renewable energy projects since 1996. Every year, we build plants with an average investment volume of 500 million euros. More than 900 employees worldwide work with enthusiasm on the project development, financing, construction, operational management and maintenance of wind and solar farms, battery, and hydrogen projects.
Our Accounting Department is embedded in a small and highly motivated team in Budapest. With a clear focus on goal-orientation and risk mitigation we support the planning and construction of renewable energy power plants in Hungary. We need reliable and proactive colleagues like you to keep our projects running smoothly in the future.
- Document all business transactions in accordance with legal and tax requirements
- Prepare Financial Statements on quarterly basis
- File tax returns for relevant taxes
- Cash monitoring and manage incoming and outgoing payments
- Reporting to parent company
- Liquidity planning and Ad-hoc analysis
- Closely coordinate with local banks, tax advisor, auditor, payroll service provider and lawyers as well as with corresponding Hungarian authorities
- General administration work (e.g., support with foundation and tax registration of new project companies, document management, etc.)
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with legal and tax structures of renewable energy projects as a strong asset
- Several years of professional accounting experience, ideally as part of an international group
- Experience with reporting to a foreign (German) parent company
- Business fluency in Hungarian and English, German as an asset
- Structured work style, well organized, strong communication skills, self-confidence
- Willingness to work in a matrix organization
Don't match all the qualifications?
At ABO Wind, we're committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. So if you're interested in a position, apply - even if your previous work experience doesn't match all the qualifications. You could be just the right candidate for this position!
You can look forward to this
- Flexible Working Hours
- Continuing Training
- Mobile Work
- Charging Station
- Kitchens with free Coffee and Tea
- Paid Vacation and Flex Days
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor