Would you like to work for an airline with a long history? Are you interested in the field of finance? Do you speak both French and English?
Apply now and start your career as an Accountant!
- Prepares and executes administrative accounting operations in line with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and AF & KL procedures Activities
- Processes and books all accounting documents and economic events, in line with AF & KL procedures
- Contributes to a reliable and timely accounting closing process by ensuring that all economic and financial transactions are correctly accounted for in accordance with the company rules and procedures
- Ensures that all transactions are finalized in line with timing and conditions established by procedures
- Follows up on all accounting issues (assigned internally or coming from external input) until they are solved to the end
- Provides the Superior with regular and ad hoc information/reports on all accounting issues and maintains contact with internal and external parties
- Provides the Superior with reports and signed-off check-lists in accordance with internal procedures and/or departmental needs
- Performs further analysis on quality of processing
- Keeps a regular flow of information to the Superior on activities
- Stays in touch with other AF & KL accounting departments to achieve an optimal performance of tasks
- Identifies and escalates exceptional events to higher level
- Chooses the right way of communication, e-mail or phone, with parties