Our multinational Client, a global leader and innovator of technical sports-, leisure- and work-wear which offers more than 500 individual product lines for men, women and children, is looking for a new employee to Budapest to the position of an
to support the Eastern European team in Budapest, Hungary and whose primary responsibility will be to service and support the subsidiary's in Poland, Czech and Hungary.
- All processes and activities related to the accounting of general ledger, accounts receivables, accounts payables and taxes.
- Account receivables management together with credit collector incl. dunning process, payment flow and customer management in terms of credit scoring and limits.
- Participate in month-end and year-end closings according to internal and external regulations. This includes the preparation of monthly and annual statements and reports.
- Booking of bank transactions and performing necessary reconciliations on bank and Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable sub-ledger.
- Liaison with all of our outsourcing partners (Payroll, Tax & Legal advisors, etc.).
- Reliable and competent contact person for some of the Accounting/ Finance related issues for the region (Customer Service, Sales Team, Marketing).
- Close cooperation with other departments.
- Perform the reporting of direct/indirect taxes.
- Monthly Payroll reconciliation.
- Qualification in Accounting, Finance or Economics (chartered/certified accountant qualification is an advantage)
- 2-4 years of professional experience in complete accounting in multinational environment
- Basic knowledge of IT-systems (financial), excellent MS Office, and outstanding Excel skills
- At least active intermediate English, fluent Hungarian language knowledge
- Accurate in work; Analytical mind-set and a commitment to achieve
- Team oriented and good communication skills
- Reliable and loyal, energetic and enthusiastic
- Proactive and self-starter, stress-resistant