CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations.
CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, livestock feed, food and food ingredients, along with business solutions including insurance, financial and risk management services.
The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS preferred stock is listed on the NASDAQ at CHSCP.
- Booking in the system the invoices – AP/ AR
- Booking of expense reports
- Validate documents for legal requirements
- Assist the Finance Manager in monthly closing process
- Offers support during internal / statutory audit
- Keep contact with tax authorities when needed
- GL entries
o Fluent in English is an advantage
o English – advanced
o Economic background
o Good problem solving
o Excel advanced
o Experience in working with JDE/SAP - preferably
o US GAAP knowledge – an advantage, but not mandatory
o Registered chartered accountant or university degree (economy / financial / accounting / business administration).
o Learning opportunities
o Fixed-term contract - 2 years
- Finance, Accounting
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Law, Legal Advisory
- Bank Law, Finance Sector
- 3-5 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
annual bonus/salary benefits, cell phone, cafeteria, professional training
1037 Budapest, Montevideó utca 16a.
How to apply/ contact information:
Thank you !