For our multinational partner we are seeking for a proactive Accountant for their new production facility at Rétság.
The position reports to the Chief Accountant and responsible for the following activities:
- Preparation of all statistical reports for both KSH and Central bank.
- Credit Control and AR Accounting
- Managing Credit Limits with Credit Insurance Company
- Inter-Company Reconciliations on monthly basis
- Power and Gas Consumption Report on monthly basis
- Preparation of Reports for Top Management
- Weekly Performance Report
- Monthly Net Sales Realization Report
- Daily Outstanding Receivables Report.
- Maintaining Record of Insurance Policies, and Bank guarantees received from Vendors
- Sales Agent Commission Calculation on monthly basis (Currently there are only 3 Sales Agents)
- Arranging Credit Cards from Bank for senior executive of the company within the sanctioned limit by bank
- Post Graduate/ Chartered Accountant/Cost Accountant
- Very Good knowledge of Excel including Vlook up and Pivot Tables.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a medium to large size company preferably in manufacturing company, in Accounts Department.
- Working experience on ERP system.
- Good in communication in oral and written English.
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!