Your new role
- Bookkeeping activities of the stores
- Responsible of accounts payable process (cash&bank, supplier, contractor and customer account recording and collection/payment cycles),
- Reconsolidation of GL accounts and monthly closing process,
- Prepare financial statements (balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flow, etc.) and submit periodical management reports to Group Finance function,
- Payroll preparation, fixed asset register bookings.
- High school or University degree in Accounting,
- Fluent English (written & verbal),
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar positions; retail experience is an asset.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.