In 2019 Sanofi Hungary was awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time while the same year Sanofi received the Global Top Employer award the 1st time in history. / while the same year Sanofi became a certified Global Top Employer the 1st time in history.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable, and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens, and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
Account-to-Report Continuous Improvement & Global Project Manager
This role will lead & drive projects supporting strategic initiatives to deliver value within the Account-to-Repot (A2R) Service Line. This role will be focused on projects of high complexity, that can span transversally across areas and geographies in a high-paced, challenging, and fulfilling environment. It will also drive continuous improvement of the A2R core model across different countries in close collaboration with Global Process Leads.
- Project management
o Develop & drive project plan(s) at the right level, identifying sequence of activities, durations, dependencies, milestones, deliverables, resources, etc. Ensure project methodology, operational policies and processes are consistently applied and adhered to (e.g. legal, regulatory, quality, internal control, etc.)
o Manage and report on actual progress against plan, providing regular visibility to overall project status (e.g. accomplishments, next steps, issues, risks, action items, interdependencies, etc.)
o Facilitate/lead project meetings and/or workshops as required, typically involving cross-functional teams at the global and/or regional level. It includes participating or leading impact assessments/design workshops, performing or coordinating testing’s and knowledge transfers. Establish rules for decision making and issue resolution protocols that enable/empower teams efficiently and effectively.
o Prioritize, challenge, and resolve issues and proactively identify/manage project risks (e.g. Risk Assessments)
o Communicate and interact with all levels of management, be able to manage multiple projects and priorities across the team, and be a ‘hands on’ contributor to prioritize and organize effectively to make decisions and solve problems
o Effectively plan for, secure, and lead internal & external resources, providing direction, guidance, and oversight of project team resources. Forecast and track project financials (costs/benefits), securing funds and/or contracts as necessary
o Ability to develop Request for Proposal (RFI/P), Statements of Work (SOW), review/challenge vendor responses, and effectively partner with selected external business partners/experts
o Define & lead the change management components to increase employee adoption and utilization (e.g. stakeholder impact management, communications, training, etc.)
o Monitor progress of project for business value (benefits planned vs. actual), document lessons learned and best practices, and close out project summarizing achievements & improvements
- Continuous improvement
In close collaboration with the Global Process Leads:
- Drive continuous improvement in the regions relying and animating the network of process/automation champions, promoting the lean methodology and the use of new technologies, collecting pain points from the teams and the neighbouring functions and impulsing improvement initiatives to address the pain points.
- Identify needs for Core Model processes/systems/applications evolutions, define rollout approach & methods, and solve complex issues to simplify, standardize/harmonize, and improve the end-to-end process.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- 5+ years’ project management experience. Project and/or Change Management certification (e.g. PMP, Prosci) is a plus.
- 5+ years’ accounting experience and working knowledge of SAP. Professional accounting certification is a plus.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the Lean methodology is a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of project management and/or change management methodologies, and experience leading & applying their principles and governance processes to projects
- Self-starter, initiative-taker, and ability to work independently under pressure and deliver high level of customer service. Proven track record of following through with assignments meeting strict deadlines
- Multi-tasker, able to establish priorities and timelines to effectively manage workload of self and others
- Ability to lead and motivate project teams, team members with indirect reporting relationships across multiple geographies, and external resources toward successful outcomes and attainment of business objectives. Establish and maintain strong relationships, working effectively with all levels in the organization
- Efficient analytical skills; attention to detail, and diligence in following up on multiple concurrent items in various stages of completion
- Adaptability to work in ambiguous, constantly changing situations, including flexibility in working hours to accommodate working with different regions/geographies
- Excellent interpersonal, and written/oral communication skills (English)