Financial support associate and customer care coordinator
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships with numerous customer contacts at various levels of the organization and serves
- as a focal point for customer inquiries, requests, and complaints;
- Monitors collateral position and surveys to ensure that all collateral reporting requirements are adhered to and identifies, reports on and drafts action plans to address potential and actual exposures;
- Prepares materials for use in status account reviews;
- Responsible for territory risk management and customer satisfaction attainment and ensures all customer communications are documented in an accurate and timely manner;
- Ensures accounts operate within approved guidelines and obtains the appropriate level of management approval in exception situations.
- Keeps customers appraised of the financial health of their account and its ability to support current and future financing volumes and
- Operates proactively at all times
- Competitive salary
- Home office
- International company
- Providing professional trainings
Egyéb információ az állásról:
We inform you that by applying for a position advertised by Pannonjob or by submitting your details to the Pannonjob database, you are automatically accepting the terms of Pannonjob's data protection declaration, which you can view at the following link:data protection declaration.