Account Recivable Analyst
- Dispute management
- Cash application
- Post-processing manually using external information
- Create aging overviews for other departments
- Provide specific bad debt information on top of the standard bad debt policy.
- Proactive work within the team
Next to English, do you speak Italian/Hebrew and have around 2 years of experience in an accounts payable role?
If Your answer is yes, and you want to be part of a project, that helps you grow professionally a lot, apply!
- University degree
- Around 2 years of experience in AR or customer service
- Strong computing skills
- Confident and assertive communication
- Customer-centric mindset
- Fluent in English is required and another local language is a PLUS
- HO opportunity (3 days a week)
- Professional onboarding process
- Multinational and supporting environment
- Cafeteria and health insurance
- Relocation opportunity for international candidates
- Learning and development programs
- Team buildings