Teqball is an international group with operations in Budapest, Dublin, Lausanne, Los Angeles and Shanghai. We are involved in the design, manufacture and sale of own-branded sports equipment and sports technology, whilst also driving our sport to the forefront of sport recognition. We are already being recognized as one of the fastest growing global sports. This is an exciting time to join Teqball as we continue to disrupt the global sports industry and build our global brand.
Account Receivable Manager
- Oversee and manage the automation and optimization of AR processes across the group within Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- Maintain the billing system, generating invoices and account statements for all international entities towards B2B and B2B and intercompany customers
- Ensure VAT compliance of outgoing invoices in the international group structure
- Perform account reconciliations and maintain accounts receivable files and records
- Manage preparation of monthly reporting and month end closure process and share reports as necessary
- Investigate and resolve any irregularities or enquiries
- Maintain and improve the process for bad debt collection
- Degree / qualification in accounting or finance.
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior AR position in a multi-territory, multi-currency group environment
- International VAT experience relating to B2B and B2C is desirable
- Strong Excel skills, (PowerBI and SQL knowledge would be an advantage).
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision
- High level of attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Well-developed interpersonal and oral communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks and good time management
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Modern, innovative, international working environment
- Closed, guarded parking area
- Free sports activities
- Participation in exciting new projects
- Great opportunity for learning and self-improvement
- Language courses
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 5-10 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
Budapest, Expo tér 5-7.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!