Nanushka is looking for a talented
Account Payables Specialist
to join our team.
This is an exciting time in the growth of the brand: we are included in the latest Financial Times list of the 1000 fastest-growing companies in Europe; have recently opened flagship stores in New York and London; and have become a member of Vanguards, a fashion group and investment platform for emerging and sustainable luxury brands. We’re Budapest-based with a global outlook, with teams in London, New York, and Milan. The role of Account Payables Specialist, then, is an exceptional opportunity to be part of an important time in Nanushka’s story.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about fashion, art, and Nanushka, with a refined aesthetic, detail-oriented mind, and can-do attitude. Nanushka is one of the leading brands in the sustainable luxury segment, we know that selling more is never sustainable, but we empower our people to work towards a more sustainable future with us.
- Verify the accuracy of vendor invoices, collect coding information, register and pre-book the vendor invoices in NAVISION
- Respond to external vendors and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process, including processing invoices for payment and assisting with bank reconciliations
- Research information to provide accurate and timely solutions to internal clients and vendors at multiple locations.
- Inspect paid and unpaid invoices including cleared payment inquiries to maintain accurate files and records according to company standards.
- Develop and maintain a filing system for financial information, records, and documents to ensure easily available information.
- Process expense reports
Process expense reports
- Continuous evaluation of current policies and recommendations for process improvements
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Basic accounting knowledge and good math skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Strong attention to detail with a dedication to accuracy
- Good communication skills and problem-solving experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Basic understanding of business ethics.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
WHAT WE OFFER
- Special benefits and a competitive compensation package tailored to your needs
- A young and forward-thinking team with a cool office in downtown Budapest
- The possibility to learn, develop yourself, and be part of the growth story of Nanushka
- Open-minded colleagues and management who are interested in hearing your ideas and suggestions
- A purpose-driven business with a focus on sustainability in all aspects of our business
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Assistant
- Sales, Trade
- Key Account Manager
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1072 BUDAPEST, RÁKÓCZI út 42. 5. em.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
- High School Diploma required;
- Associates Degree in Accounting preferred but not required.
- 2-3 years as an Accounts Payable Accountant