- Validate, approve, and post PO and non-PO invoices
- Calculate VAT, tax, and withholding tax
- Check and verify supplier documentation
- Pay vendors by scheduling payments
- Respond to all vendor inquiries
- Strive for outstanding customer service to all stakeholders
- Process improvements ideas are appreciated
- Actively participate in aging and payment-on-time AP reports
- Check debit balances regularly and ensure payment is received for outstanding credits.
- Regular creation of analyses of vendor and PIT accounts
- Ensure SOX compliance and prompt reporting
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics is preferred or equivalent experience
- 0-3 years of experience in AP or Customer Service
- Strong computing skills
- Knowledge of SAP and Business Warehouse is preferred
- Critical thinking and can-do attitude is a must
- Fluent in English is required and another local language is a PLUS
Egyéb információ az állásról:
Next to English, do you speak Dutch/French/Italian/Hebrew and have 0-3 years of experience in an accounts payable role?
If Your answer is yes, and you want to be part of a project, that helps you grow professionally a lot, apply!