- Responsible for the end-to-end Accounts Payable process for the dedicated regions;
- Processing and booking of invoices, reconciliations, preparation and booking of payments, follow up;
- Proactively supports month end, year-end closing with AP activities on time;
- Preparation and monitoring of AP reports;
- Be the first point of contact and support in escalations;
- Investigates, proposes and executes the implementation of further AP process improvements;
- Delivers relevant information for proper execution of the process by the external supplier company.
- up to 1 year of experience in the field of Accounts Payable;
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Economics/Finance&Accountancy is an advantage;
- Experience in a multinational environment;
- Fluent communication in English and intermediate French language knowledge is required;
- Profound knowledge of relevant AP processes, having relationships with customers;
- Effective at dealing with people at all levels, good interpersonal skills;
- Pragmatic & logical thinker with an eye for detail and an analytical mind.
Egyéb információ az állásról:
Our partner is a world leader in industrial packaging products and services. The company is being present for more than 140 years. They are supporting the EMEA region from their Budapest-based BSC.