Account Manager (KH_102112)
Main responsibilities, tasks:
- Managing the entire sales process from identifying prospects, cold calling, face to face meetings, conducting presentations and user demonstrations, introducing the company to the potential clients (small business).
- Carry out the installation and training for new clients.
- The aim is to grow the volume of transactions in the market place
- Manage all administrative documentation around new client
- Draft a weekly report plan and how it compares against agreed targets
- Responsible for merchandising in the store, making sure it is correctly “well dressed” according to the company's guidelines.
- Attend the sales meetings Actively demonstrate an understanding of the Money transfer operations and systems. And/or (in those countries where the agents’ market is new).
- Keep abreast of issues affecting money transfer companies and the money transfer industry (main corridors, presence of immigrants in different areas.
- Oral and written communications skills in Hungarian + English
- Experience in B2B Sales
- Ideally good knowledge of the diverse cultural communities (African, Centre or South East Asia, East Europe Communities).
- Your positive attitude, result oriented and effective communication skills will be essential to create outstanding services for our partners.
What our partner can offer:
- A great international, friendly & dynamic working environment
- Permanent Contract
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Cafeteria benefit
- Relocation assistance
- Worldwide career development opportunities
- Sales, Trade
- Financial Services Sales