Open Telekom Cloud is one of the top performing and fastest growing OpenStack based public cloud provider on the European market.
To keep up with the newest trends and to be competitive among others we are looking for an Account Lead Service Delivery Manager to support our top customers.
This position is just waiting for you if you gained a high level of experience in Service Delivery, IT Service Management and ITIL and you are highly skilled both in spoken and written languages like German and English.
You will bring to the team a strong focus on customer centricity and you will oversee global, local and customer strategy.
In your new role Senior Service Delivery IT Service Management skills are essential as you will act as the primary Service Delivery Management representative.
You will be responsible for maintaining strong customer relationships. Additionally, your daily work will be supported by other contributing SDMs, Finance Manager, Risk Manager, and other roles and you will track and coordinate the ongoing projects so excellent communication and project management skills are required.
The following tasks are your responsibility:
- Full contract steering and responsibility for the given business area (delivery, financials, KPIs, reporting to higher mgmt. and customer)
- Leading the “Account Steering Board”Bring the different contributing portfolio units together and manage them based on the customer contract
- Further strengthen the relationship with the local customer organization
- Active cooperation with customer, Open Telekom Cloud team (Customer Success Management, Service Delivery Management & Sales), service partners, internal TSI organizationsSupport in the identification of market / technology and customer trends
- Optimization of the capacity forecast processCustomer & Contract Management of this specific customerService Insurance = > SLA Fulfillment and reporting
- Escalation, quality, cost and risk management
- Financial Performance & BillingEnd to End responsibility for customer solutions
- Report customer demands in close cooperation with the product managers
If you have…
- At least 8 years of experience in IT Service Management or similar area of expertise
- High level of knowledge in ITSM and ITIL processes
- Strong focus on customer centricity and overseeing global, local goalsExcellent communication skills
- Pro-active and solution-oriented mindset and high attention to details
- Knowledge and experience regarding financial and billing topics
- Language skills:Fluent German knowledge
- Intermediate English knowledge
- Experience and knowledge in these areas are a plus:ITIL V4 Foundation certification
- Participation in Transition and Transformation (T&T) projects
- Management experienceKnowledge in SAP
- Knowledge in cloud technologies