Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Account Executive - R&D & Quality - Central Eastern Europe (Remote)
As the Account Executive for Veeva Development Cloud, you will be part of the foundational team representing the Vault Development Applications (primarily Quality and Regulatory, Safety and Clinical) in the marketplace. The targeted region for this role will be the Central Eastern European region across all Pharma, Biotech, and CDMO companies.
The Account Executive will be responsible for generating qualified opportunities, winning new business, and managing strategic relationships with Pharma and Biotech companies in the designated region.
A strong understanding of the life sciences industry, enterprise software sales cycle, and a passion for making market changes with innovative technology is ideal for this role. Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in enterprise software sales or consultative selling, with a proven track record of sales success in the Life Sciences industry.
What You'll Do
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders across Business, IT, and C-level
- Meet/Exceed pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Manage complex sales cycles, utilizing internal and external resources as appropriate
- Keep current with industry trends and engage customers addressing their business challenges
- Act with urgency, integrity, and a focus on the customer
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Enterprise Sales experience with Life Science Software Solutions
- Strategic account planning and execution skills
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, and presentations skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of customers from end users to C-level
- Must be highly self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision
- A passion for solving customer business problems
- Must have a team-first mentality
- Languages – English
Nice to Have
- 5+ Years of experience selling enterprise software and related services into life sciences
- Extensive network within the designated region
- Understanding of R&D software solutions across Quality, Regulatory, Safety, and Clinical areas
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world. Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape