The role of Account Executive is to manage the relationship between DSS and the customer, responsible for understanding and exceeding our customers expectations for service, and controlling the daily tasks required to ensure delivery of products.
- Act as the first point of contact to our customers.
- Ensure all customer orders placed are received correctly into the system and passed immediately to supplier.
- Manage all communication regarding orders between the supplier and customer.
- Pro-actively monitor future orders and ensure supplier are able to achieve confirmed delivery date.
- Monitor over-delivery/late deliveries with the focus of excellent service, negotiating between supplier and customers to ensure smooth order process.
- Keep the Lead P2P and Customer Service Manager up to date with Hub activities, issues and points of escalation.
Professional Experience & Skills
- Knowledge of ERP System (SAP is an advantage )
- Proven experience in a Customer Service/Account Management Role.
- Experience in Order Management environment.
- Passion to work in a fast paced and ever changing Role.
- Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced level of English is a must (spoken and written) to be able to interact with Global client
- Experience in working in a global matrix organization
- Working knowledge Financial processes
Working hours: Should be flexible to support internal customers in UK and partial US time.