Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people? Come and join our team as an Account Data Administrator and become the primary contact for account data for the various (country) sales organizations and marketing teams.
Account Data Administrator
Your key deliverables:
- Responsible for creating and maintaining account master data in C360 CRM, ERP systems, and TPH within an agreed timeframe (SLA) and defined standards:
- Enter account master data in C360 and customer master data in SAP and Oracle based upon documented processes and inputs from Sales, Customer Service, Accounts Receivable, Sales representative and Credit Management.
- Maintain (C360 CRM, Oracle, SAP, and TPH) Customer Master database integrity and ensure efficient screening of new customers/current customers.
- Review, update, and correct data; delete and or merge duplicate records.
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents and hold requestors accountable to customer data standards, policies, and guidelines that don’t meet the requirements.
- Push, enter and manage customer classification standards, grouping and hierarchy setting through virtual teams with support of country-/central sales organizations, segment management and marketing teams and product divisions in various systems.
- Improve continuously the consistency, integrity and availability of business relevant account data.
- Develop an understanding of end to end account creation and processes to provide quick and world class experience to our customers.
- Support the account data validation and review above systems in order to clean-up the existing account data base ensuring adherance for guidelines and standards.
- Support as part of a global team the development and enhancement of Eaton's central customer data management initiatives.
- Support on different projects and help with requirement gathering, testing, and implementation.
- Support the setup and government of a Zone/Country Data Steward structure in Electrical EMEA, steered by Electrical EMEA Community of Practice.
- You will work closely with business and IT for improving the various systems that host account data, including doing User Acceptance Testing.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar role (e.g. (Master) Data Analyst, Customer Service, Order Management)
- Outstanding communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Additional European language (e.g. German) a plus, but not essential
- Demonstrated ERP skills (Oracle, SAP). Additional experience in CRM tools a plus
- Self-management skills, taking initiative and influencing decisions through others
- Must be attentive to details, innovative and with strong prioritization skills
- Ability to gain cross group support for processes development and deployment
- Ability to translate business needs into IT requirements to build customer data centric dashboards
- Experience in working with international cross-functional teams
What Eaton offers:
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.