Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently, and more reliably. Eaton’s 2019 revenues were $21.4 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 92,000 employees.
Account Data Administrator - EMEA
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Come and join our team as an Account Data Administrator and become the primary contact for account data for the various (country) sales organizations and marketing teams.
Your key deliverables:
- Responsible for creating and maintaining account master data in C360 within an agreed timeframe and defined standards.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining customer master data in SAP, Oracle and other ERP systems within an agreed timeframe and defined standards.
- Responsible for maintaining the accurate selling relationship and hierarchy in TPH within an agreed timeframe and defined standards.
- Enter and manage account master data in C360 and customer master data in SAP, Oracle and other ERP systems based upon documented processes and inputs from Sales, Customer Service, Accounts Receivable, Sales representative and Credit Management.
- Hold requestors accountable to customer data standards and guidelines that don’t meet the established business requirements.
- Push, enter and manage customer classification standards, grouping and hierarchy setting through virtual teams with support of country-/central sales organizations, segment management and marketing teams and product divisions in various systems.
- Improves continuously the consistency, integrity and availability of business relevant data.
- Support the account data validation and review in C360 in order to clean-up the existing account data base.
- Supports the business and IT teams in testing of new TPH and/or OBIEE/QlikView/other BI tools functions related to master data.
- Supports the development and enhancement of Eaton’s central customer data management initiative Front End 3/Trading Partner Hub (TPH).
- Supports the setup and government of a Lead Data Steward structure in Electrical EMEA, steered by Electrical EMEA Customer and Contact data councils.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ experience in similar role.
- Outstanding communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Additional European language (e.g. German) a plus, but not essential.
- Demonstrated ERP skills (Oracle, SAP). Additional experience in CRM tools a plus.
- Solid experience with Customer data flows and customer data quality improvement.
- Knowledge of ES-EMEA market segments, customers and products is preferred or being able to gain this knowledge in a short time.
- Ability to gain cross group support for processes development and deployment.
- Ability to translate business needs into IT requirements to build customer data centric dashboards.
- Experience in working with international cross-functional teams.
- Process approach and understanding of B2B activities.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for you
- We ensure health, wellness, safety and work-life balance for you
- We invest in you for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
- We offer career advancement opportunities for you
- We value diversity, join our passionate team
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of ability testing as part of the recruitment process.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- IT Development
- Database Expert
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.