We build and manage a next generation corporate access platform. Our platform is used by some of the largest investment banks and institutional investors around the world. We are aggressively growing and are looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Account Associate/Account Manager
- Respond promptly to client queries via email and phone.
- Conduct training sessions for existing clients for new product and functionality launches, making recommendations based on the client’s requirements.
- Ownership of the entire lifecycle of user issues: from the initial report, troubleshoot and replication of the issue, testing the fix and notifying the clients when resolved.
- Work with a team of talented likeminded colleagues to solve complex problems.
- Work closely with developers to translate and clarify requirements.
- Test new functionality and bug fixes.
- Create and maintain internal and external documentation and videos.
- Flexibility to work shifts supporting US hours, 50% of the time.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Detail-oriented, with a keen eye for visual perfection. Organized and able to multi-task.
- Comfortable working as part of a remote team.
- Excited to work in a start-up environment, which will involve inventing and building processes.
- Keen interest in supporting software and learning about finance and investment banking.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Experience working with MS Excel and SQL.
- Experience working with complex issues in ambiguous circumstances.
- Experience with the software development life cycle.
- Client-facing experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Comfortable multi-tasking
- Pro-active attitude and constantly looking for opportunities to improve the platform and improve the customer experience
- Sense of ownership and responsibility
- Eager and not afraid to learn something new
What we offer
The BTS platform is trusted by the world’s leading sell side investment banks across the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific, to execute their highest profile events and deliver an unrivalled experience to their buyside clients. Our philosophy is software should always be evolving and the real work begins once it goes production. If you enjoy solving problems and learning new technologies, then you'll be a great fit.
The software we support is used by some of the largest investment banks and institutional investors in the world. You will work with a global team across New York, Budapest, Singapore, and London. You will get first-hand experience in learning what it takes to support, a cloud-based SaaS platform that is globally redundant and always on.
- Flexible workplace - Budapest
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your CV in English and Hungarian by clicking on the 'Jelentkezem az állásra button