Access management system owner - Administration role
Full Time position in the Digital Department
Gyöngyös, Heves, Hungary
The next step in P&G’s digital transformation journey to deliver the Company’s integrated growth strategy and achieve superiority with consumers. More than ever, business growth and efficiency is dependent on digital innovation and consumer proximity. Now is the time to accelerate activation and operationalize digital capabilities across work processes.
Our team is continuously growing, so multiple positions are available across our organization.
We look for candidates:
Access management system owner
- Ensure access management local policy is maintained according to latest global standards
- Improve the access management system via regular health checks in the plant, analyse the data than take actions to improve results
- Train users, retrain in case of work process updates are coming
- Run and improve plant wide training programs for users driving high results in audits, improve culture
- Execute montly and quarterly audits, develop and follow trough action plans
- Collaborate with system owners of the other plants, share and reapply knowledge and solutions
- Permanent job contract as of day 1
- Continuous learning and development
- Working on challenging projects under the guidance of experienced managers
- Extensive training program from day 1, providing all necessary skills to do work even if you have no supply chain background,
- Career development program through different roles in Digital and ITOT team
- Attractive salary and benefits (flexible work arrangement, medical insurance, company shop, etc)
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene®, and Oral-B®.
In 2019, P&G in Hungary has been recognized as the most attractive employer in Fast Moving Consumer Goods category by Randstad Hungary.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Note: Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role.
We are looking for:
- Leadership: Lead projects, programs in multifunctional teams
- Able to work either in a team or alone effectively, precise, fast and flexible execution
- General IT and OT equipments and system knowledge
- Fluency of communication in English and Hungarian (written&spoken)
- Studies: minimum technical college, intermediate english
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong priority setting and discipline
- Has a positive attitude towards challenges and changes
- Is flexible and able to work against priorities
- Great ability to work in a team and eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) at an intermediate level is preferred
- Ideally previous experience of working in IT or OT support position
- The ideal start of work is as soon as possible
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- Business Supporting Centres
- Client Support, Administration
How to apply/ contact information:
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Procter & Gamble collects and processes your personal data in line with applicable laws and regulations.