Tech People is a European provider of technical skills permanent recruitment and temporary contracting services for multiple industries.
Currently we are looking for
ACCEPTANCE TESTER (ET23)
Location: Budapest, XI. (partly remote)
Type of employment: fulltime
Position code: ET23
About the company:
Our partner is a global leader in IT services, consulting & business solutions with a large network of innovation & delivery centers.
- Prepare and Execute Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test scenarios and test cases.
- Recommend or Update changes in the Acceptance test cases or test startegy provided by the 3rd Party vendors.
- Testing and Deploying the patches or software in the Test/Prod environment.
- Logging and reporting defetcs using the defect tracking tool as per the Test Lifecycle.
- Prepare a defect report and provide continous updates to the Test manager or Project Lead.
- Presenting regular reports to customers if required, adhering to contractual terms of customers and coordinating with Technical teams in Hungary, Germany, India.
- European citizenship / PR with eligibility to apply anti-sabotage clearance.
- Degrees: University or College degree.
- Good Knowledge on Software testing Lifecycle (STLC)
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Unix/Linux with experinece on Shell/Perl scripting.
- Good knowledge of network/IT technology, protocols (including TCP/IP and SIP/VoIP)
- Knowledge of the following network protocols DHCP, SNMP, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, HTTPS, ARP, DNS, NTP.
- Experience working with latest testing tools, Automation testing and black box testing.
- Ability to read & diagnose IP packets through the use of Wireshark packet analyzer.
- Knowledge of VLAN, VPN, and Metro ethernet networking concept is required
- 5+ years of expericen in Application Acceptance tetsing or telecom domain testing .
- Experience of working with Multi culture and Geographically distributed teams.
- Excellent Communication and presentation skills. Should be comfortable in communicating the problem statemnet to the end users.
- Should be resilient to handle challenges in the project and have good stress management skills.
At the company you will discover:
- Continuous learning and development,
- Professionally outstandingly strong client team,
- Chance to improve professional communication, in handling multi-technology and multi-tasking environment
- A colorful and dynamic work environment with a great diversity of people, cultures and business areas
- An open culture that improves the quality of life
- Learning and sharing that helps you to progress both professionally and personally