IBM IS NOW HIRING ABAP Developer (Ref. No.: 136216BR)
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a fast growing part of a dynamic International Company.
Position is opened in Bratislava, Banska Bystrica or Kosice.
What would be your responsibilities?
• Establishing a strong command of the existing application architecture, code base, enterprise integration and delivery methods.
• Developing high quality and efficient code and technical solutions.
• End to end delivery into production and supporting the various test phases within the project.
• Having a keen eye for quality ensuring governance, documentation, best practices and coding standards are followed and the quality is adhered to.
• Understanding the complex and critical Customer processes.
• Building lasting and trusting relationships within the organization, customer and immediate team members.
What do you need for your success?
• Being an ABAP Developer with experience with Object Orientated Programming, classic ABAP and potentially also in Web UI/Fiori.
• Experience within at least one SAP Module.
• Ability to work under minimal guidance with a can-do attitude to deliver within tight timelines without compromising quality, performance or documentation.
• Technical skills to enable writing an application design to detail.
• Ability to communicate in a fluent manner with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to challenge and explore design and delivery plans and apply different approaches to arrive at the most favorable options.
• Good analytical skills and attitude to make a difference.
• Willingness to learn new technical skills.
• Willingness to travel.
- Build your career path with us.
- Experience a friendly working environment
- Enjoy our innovative working ways
- Be ready to be empowered
- Get access to newest technologies and tools
What benefits do we offer?
- Annual performance bonus payment
- Subsidized meal-tickets
- Special IBM discounts
- Diners club - private credit card
- Recommend-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Flexible working time
- Three additional vacation days
- International environment
- Life Insurance
- Medical sanatorium
- Up to three self-recovery days
- 100% sick leave compensation
- Long term career development and possibility of internal rotation
-Classroom based trainings and 5000 e-learning courses
Imagine a world where inspired ideas and innovative technology combine to create a smarter, more sustainable future. Welcome to the world of IBM.