A2R Senior Closing & Reporting Accountant
About the job
- This position will play a key role ensuring for CHC A2R GL accounting and Closing and Reporting process are running both local and GBS level.
The purpose of this role is to supervise and execute:
- Monthly closing and reporting activities as per group timetable
- Technical accounting - functional and technical support across A2R processes and systems and drive operational and continuous improvement projects
- Support management, legal and statutory reporting at Group and country levels
- A2R Master Data Management services
- Address operational issues and follow through to resolution in an effective and timely manner
- Perform operational KPIs and compliance with CHC policies and guidelines
- Supervise team of captive junior accountants
- Drive continuous improvement
GBS Senior Closing and Reporting Accountant will review and monitor technical process implementation, controls and compliance in all topics related to accounting, closing and reporting, and respective area of accounting. He/she will be work together with ITS to implement new or existing tools in CHC LE and to ensure that they operationally ready at CHLOE Day.
GBS Senior Closing and Reporting Accountant will be involved on GBS processes improvements, further standardization and will supervise and contribute to related projects.
About Growing with us
In this role you will…
- Deliver GL accounting, closing and reporting services to CHC GBS within perimeter
- Perform corporate reporting on time according to closing calendar
- Define and drive accounting, process and systems changes operationally and facilitate A2R service delivery
- Ensure all automatic postings have been booked, AR & AP sub-ledgers closed and Balance Sheet and P&L accounts closed
- Ensure that all recurring and non-recurring items are collected, accounts reconciled and Manual Journal Entries (MJE) booked
- Support preparation of management, legal and statutory reporting at Group and country levels
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Support internal and external audits
- A2R Master Data Management (PCoA, FA, ICO)
- Ensure compliance of processes, transactions and reports with CHC/Corporate accounting policies, internal control guidelines and audit / SOX requirements
- Execute operational KPIs and pro-actively alert execution issues
- Supervise and coach the team of captive junior accountants
- Contribute to A2R Core Model process knowledge (Level 6/7) relating to GL monthly closing and reporting services
- Contribute to development of Process vision, strategy and objectives defined globally
- Contribute to implementation of policies and procedures governing processes
- Contribute to review ITS tool and make proposal to improve, reduce # tools when needed
- Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in closing and reporting preferably in an international multicultural environment
- Good knowledge of IFRS and local GAAPs
- Hands on expertise in GL accounting, closing & reporting processes and activities
- Strong deductive and analytical skills
- Hands on knowledge of SAP ERP and other accounting applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and expertise of MS Excel
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients in a professional manner
- Team player, able to work collaboratively transversally and with A2R front line teams with an end to end mindset
- Attentive to customer needs and feedback
- Ability to organize, prioritize and structure the tasks for oneself and direct reports
- Attentive to detail and works with precision
- Action oriented, delivery driven, change agent
- Role model / coach to junior accountants
- Transversal mindset and ability to work across processes, geographies, languages, cultures, business maturity levels
- Fluency in English mandatory and other European languages are desirable
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easiliy schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Practice your language skills within our "Language Club"
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #GBSBUDAPEST
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients, and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!