About Sanofi Business Services In 2019 Sanofi Hungary was awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time while the same year Sanofi received the Global Top Employer award the 1st time in history. / while the same year Sanofi became a certified Global Top Employer the 1st time in history.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
A2R Senior Asset & Inventory, Cash & ICO Accountant
This position will play a key role ensuring for CHC A2R GL accounting and Closing and Reporting process are running both local and GBS level. The purpose of this role is to execute:
- Monthly closing and reporting activities as per group timetable
- Technical accounting - functional and technical support across A2R processes and systems and drive operational and continuous improvement projects
- Support management, legal and statutory reporting at Group and country levels
- A2R Master Data Management services
- Address operational issues and follow through to resolution in an effective and timely manner
- Perform operational KPIs and compliance with CHC policies and guidelines
- Propose continuous improvement
Deliver GL accounting, closing and reporting services to CHC GBS within perimeter
- Perform corporate reporting on time according to closing calendar
- Define and drive accounting, process and systems changes operationally and facilitate A2R service delivery
- Ensure all automatic postings have been booked, AR & AP sub-ledgers closed and Balance Sheet and P&L accounts closed
- Ensure that all recurring and non-recurring items are collected, accounts reconciled and Manual Journal Entries (MJE) booked
- Support preparation of management, legal and statutory reporting at Group and country levels
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Support internal and external audits
- A2R Master Data Management (PCoA, FA, ICO)
Ensure compliance of processes, transactions and reports with CHC/Corporate accounting policies, internal control guidelines and audit / SOX requirements
- Execute operational KPIs and pro-actively alert execution issues
- Contribute to A2R Core Model process knowledge (Level 6/7) relating to GL monthly closing and reporting services
Contribute to development of Process vision, strategy and objectives defined globally
- Gather and apply best practice to process
- Support benchmarking activities
- Provide process expertise to relevant stakeholders as required and when needed
- Contribute to review ITS tool and make proposal to improve
- Improve user experience to perform their job more efficiently
Communicates with captive management. Ensure Compliance and Internal Control/ SOX standards are met.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience in closing and reporting preferably in an international multicultural environment
- Sufficient knowledge of IFRS and local GAAPs
- Hands on expertise in GL accounting, closing & reporting processes and activities
- Strong deductive and analytical skills
- Hands on knowledge of SAP ERP and other accounting applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and expertise of MS Excel
- Team player, able to work collaboratively transversally and with A2R front line teams with an end to end mindset
- Good communication skills
- Attentive to customer needs and feedback
- Ability to organize, prioritize and structure the tasks
- Attentive to detail and works with precision
- Action oriented, delivery driven
- Fluency in English mandatory and other European languages are desirable