Syngenta Group is one of the world’s leading sustainable agriculture innovation companies, with roots going back more than 250 years. Our 53,000 people across more than 100 countries strive every day to transform agriculture through tailor-made solutions for the benefit of farmers, society and our planet – making us the world’s most local agricultural technology and innovation partner. Syngenta Group is committed to operating at the highest standards of ethics and integrity. This is a commitment that we are making to investors, customers, society and employees. Syngenta Group is also committed to maintaining a workplace environment free from discrimination and harassment.
A2R Projects, Banking and Fixed Asset Expert
As an A2R Projects, Banking and Fixed Asset Expert you will be responsible for monthly, quarterly & yearly banking and fixed asset reporting activities across EAME. As a Project Expert, you will support projects as SME: operationalize regional process continuous improvement roadmap, drive standardization, find solutions for exceptions and collaborate across centers to drive KPIs improvements.
We all have a critical role to play and add value. Here is how this role will help:
- Responsibility of preparing all IFRS group reporting, ensuring correctness, timely submission, and proper substantiation of financial reporting submissions in line with the Syngenta Financial Reporting requirements
- Ensure timely and accurate recording of all business transactions in ERP system according to the IFRS rules for group reporting and local GAAP rules for statutory reporting
- Collaborate with the GFO team to ensure data quality and output are reliable
- Actively participate to ensure correctness of data and relevant sign-off of legal entity financial figures jointly with A2R Entity Focus teams
- Engage in dialogue within A2R and group reporting organization to verify the correctness of the accounts and provide appropriate substantiation for the Business Finance Manager to approve relevant accounts
- Lead and support continuous improvement and efficiency in Banking and Fixed Asset processes
- System & Process change management (policies, guideline, instructions)
- Ensure effective and sustainable implementation of ICF Controls compliance related to Reporting Financials.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration
- Fluent English
- 5-7 years experience in Accounting or finance related positions
- Good communication skills in relation to key stakeholders, including senior managers at the country, territory level
- Sound understanding of key financial concepts, solid theoretical background in finance and accounting
- Good understanding of business end-to-end processes and internal controls
- SAP experience
- Ability to effectively work in a cross-functional matrix organization
- Self-starter requiring minimal direct supervision to complete tasks and activities
- Ability to influence and challenge others outside of the job’s direct span of control
- Ability to manage and develop a team without line reporting, influence stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage ambiguity in a fast changing environment.
Our efforts to become a really good place to work
- Dynamic and international environment
- Long-term opportunities
- High quality office environment
- Possibility of working from home
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Finance, Accounting
- Head of Finances, Accounting Manager
- Financial Analyst
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!