Syngenta is a leading agriculture company that helps humanity face its toughest challenge: how to sustainably feed a growing population. Our world class science and innovative crop solutions transform how crops are grown and improve global food security by enabling millions of growers to make better use of available resources. If you wish to contribute and be part of our European Finance Operations team in Budapest.
Make a Difference
You will be the part of our Account- to - Report (A2R) organization which supports the Europe Africa Middle-East region’s countries. In your role you will be the Senior Accountant for our flourishing business in Turkey. Our team ensures the correctness, timely submission, and proper substantiation of financial reporting in line with group IFRS and local requirements. You will have the opportunity to fully own and oversee the accounting and reporting processes of a Syngenta entity end-to-end, shape our A2R processes and participate in digital transformation and process improvement initiatives.
A2R Operations Senior Accountant
We all have a critical role to play and add value. Here is how this role will help:
- Responsibility of preparing all group IFRS reporting in a timely and quality manner
- Active involvement in managing month end closing processes
- Own and sustain high standards on verification of assets and liabilities in the balance sheet.
- Support and own internal /external audits for the respective entity
- Actively participate and support the digital, technology agenda for A2R
- Ensure A2R process run in an optimal way, efficiently and effectively
- Coach, develop and coordinate colleagues
Essential for this position
At Syngenta we are highly people focused – we look for professionals who are engaged, collaborative and excellent in execution. Leaders are expected to communicate effectively, develop teams and lead by example. Our industry and our function are changing rapidly so we are looking for new team members with a strong desire to develop themselves. You will be a great fit.
- Sound in economics, finance, strong accounting and reporting (preferably IFRS) background
- 5-7 years of professional experience in a similar role, preferably in a multinational environment
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP experience is preferred)
- Approach work in an efficient manner, capably juggling multiple priorities to ensure results are achieved
- Demonstrate a "can-do" spirit, a sense of optimism, ownership, and commitment.
- Share experience and take responsibility of coaching, developing and coordinating colleagues
- Experience in digital transformation (e.g. robotics for A2R process areas- is an advantage)
- Fluent English is a must, French language knowledge is a plus
Our efforts to become a really good place to work
- Dynamic and international environment
- Long-term opportunities
- High quality office environment
- Possibility of working from home
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 5-10 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!