Our multinational partner who has one of the fastest growing Center of Excellence offices in Budapest is looking for A2R Operations Accountant.
If you are eager to continue your career in a dynamic and exciting new project, this is your chance!
Your new job:
Make a Difference
As an A2R Operations Accountant, you will be the part of the Account- to - Report (A2R) organization which supports the Europe Africa Middle-East region’s countries. The team ensures the correctness, timely submission and proper substantiation of financial reporting in line with group IFRS and local requirements. You will have the opportunity to fully own and oversee the accounting and reporting processes of an entity end-to-end, shape our A2R processes and participate in digital transformation and process improvement initiatives.
- Responsibility of preparing all group IFRS reporting in a timely and quality manner
- Active involvement in managing month end closing processes
- Own and sustain high standards on verification of assets and liabilities in the balance sheet.
- Support and own internal /external audits for the respective entity
- Actively participate and support the digital, technology agenda for A2R
- Ensure A2R process run in an optimal way, efficiently and effectively
What you'll need to succeed:
- University degree
- 2-5 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Good English knowledge
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with ERP systems (SAP experience is preferred)
Why is it a good opportunity for you:
- Dynamic and international environment
- Long-term opportunities
- High quality office environment
- Possibility of working from home