A2R Fixed Asset Junior Accountant (French Speaker)
About the job
Sanofi is a global Pharmaceutical company headquartered in France.
Did you know that by joining our Fixed asset management team in Budapest, you are not only joining a team where we have fully dedicated and empowered experts, where the knowledge is shared, feedback is always welcomed, and where we are maintaining an environment which encourages everyone to be able to bring their best version of themselves every day, but you will have the opportunity to deepen, diverse your accounting knowledge in the area of fixed assets.
Working for 25 different countries in the center including for the French headquarters, you will have the opportunity to do the asset accounting for complex, manufacturing and R&D sites in Sanofi, to deal with unusual accounting transactions (asset grants, mergers, acquisitions etc), to widen your knowledge on specific accounting treatments related to intangibles.
You will be part of a team where we are building a center of expertise on IFRS16 (leases), where the team is already managing thousands of lease contracts under this accounting standard.
You can use your expertise not only during the day-to-day operations but also in our different projects around standardization, digitalization.
Join our journey and build the next generation of fixed asset accounting together with us.
About Growing with us
In this role you will…
Deliver assets management services to SBS
- Participate in different activities relating to fixed asset life cycle – creation of asset record, cost accumulation
- Perform asset depreciation and valuation, inventory valuation and month end reporting
- Contribute to periodic reviews of asset impairment and inventory follow-up
- Contribute to inventory costing and valuation and calculate inventory depreciation
- Manage month end closure relating to fixed assets and inventory and prepare related reporting
- Contribute to business reviews
- Execute in compliance of processes, transactions and reports with Sanofi accounting policies, internal control guidelines and audit / SOX requirements
- Complete all activities as per the global Core Model and operational KPIs
- Develop expert level knowledge of the activities in scope as well as local knowledge of entities in scope and become a super-user
- Pro-actively anticipate operational issues and coach junior analysts
- Build, document and transfer A2R Core Model process knowledge (Level 6/7) relating to assets management activities
- Identify process improvement opportunities through elimination of redundant activities
- Participate in process automation initiatives and ensure seamless adoption and transition
- Expertise in Fixed Assets accounting processes, activities and reporting
- Knowledge of IFRS and local GAAPs is advantageous
- Experience of SAP FI and MS Excel
- Strong problem solving, deductive and analytical skills
- Ability to interact with internal and external clients in a professional manner
- Team player, able to work collaboratively transversally and with A2R front line teams with an end-to-end mindset
- Fluent in English and French
When joining our team, you will experience:
- An international work environment, in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team
- An attractive, market-oriented salary and cafeteria benefits
- Flexible home office policy, with a possibility to work up to 60% of time from home / where you can easily schedule your office days
- Work from an "Office of the Year 2020" finalist office
- Collective life and accident insurance
- Yearly medical check-up
- An individual and well-structured introduction and training of new employees and we will dedicate a Buddy for you to better navigate in your first weeks
- Your own career path within Sanofi. Your professional and personal development will be supported purposefully
- Practice your language skills within our "Language Club"
- Join a great community & special events (Monthly Board Game Nights, Summer Events, Well-Being Lectures & Sport Clubs)
Pursue progress, discover extraordinary
Better is out there. Better medications, better outcomes, better science. But progress doesn’t happen without people – people from different backgrounds, in different locations, doing different roles, all united by one thing: a desire to make miracles happen. So, let’s be those people.
At Sanofi, we provide equal opportunities to all regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity
#Sanofi #WeNeverSettle #SanofiCareers #PursueProgress #DiscoverExtraordinary #joinsanofi #careerswithpurpose #SBSBUDAPEST #LI-EUR
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!