Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100 000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
Sanofi aims to create a workplace culture, which results in employee fulfillment and contributes to making our value proposition a global reality. We are proud to have received the Top Employer Institute’s official recognition for the third time as well as the Top Employer 2021 qualification, both in Hungary and globally.
The core purpose of Sanofi Business Services is to drive transformation and digitalization to enable best in class service delivery. Together we are to create value - we facilitate the work of business divisions to focus on their core competencies so that Sanofi can provide the best healthcare possible. Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients. We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are in Váci Greens, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers a comfortable, sustainable, and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by transportation; the site is between Gyöngyösi utca and Forgách utca metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core, then explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
THIS IS OUR SANOFI. DISCOVER YOURS.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
A2R Asset & Inventory, Cash & ICO Accountant
This position will play a key role ensuring for CHC A2R GL accounting process is running both local and GBS level. GBS Junior Asset, Inventory, Cash & ICO Accountant reports to A2R Head of Asset, Inventory, Cash & ICO Accounting in Captive Center and works closely with A2R Closing and Reporting team, CHC Country Senior Accounting Partner, Finance (Finance Performance, Business analysis & controlling, Treasury, Tax, Internal Control), IFSA, Supply Chain, MARCO team, other GBS (SBS) departments. GBS Junior Asset, Inventory, Cash & ICO Accountant will review and monitor technical process implementation, control, and compliance in all topics in respective area of accounting. He/she will be work together with ITS to implement new or existing tools in CHC LE and to ensure that they operationally ready at CHLOE Day. GBS Junior Asset, Inventory, Cash & ICO Accountant will be involved on GBS processes improvements, further standardization and contribute to related projects.
Deliver GL accounting, closing and reporting services in respective area of accounting to CHC GBS within perimeter
- Perform closing procedures on time according to closing calendar
- Define and drive accounting, process and systems changes operationally and facilitate A2R service delivery
- Ensure all automatic postings have been booked, all recurring and non-recurring items in area of responsibility are collected, accounts reconciled and Manual Journal Entries (MJE) booked
- Prepare ad-hoc reports and analysis
- Support closing and reporting team with other closing activities at closing peaks
- Support internal and external audits
- Assets and inventory accounting services
o Participate in different activities relating to fixed asset and inventory life cycle
o Perform the recording & booking activities
o Perform assets (including tangible, intangible, finance, leases under IFRS 16) depreciation and valuation, and month end reporting
o Contribute to inventory costing and valuation and calculate inventory depreciation
o Contribute to periodic reviews of assets and inventory impairment follow-up
o Contribute to month end closure relating to fixed assets and inventory and prepare related reporting
o Coordinate stock-count activities
- Cash accounting services
o Clear transitory accounts
o Perform bank reconciliations and related adjustments
o Perform booking of transactions relating to financial instruments, debts, and loans
o Perform calculation of Forex net positions
o Contribute to month end closure relating to cash accounting and prepare related reporting
ICO accounting services
o Perform the accounting and month-end reporting of intercompany accounts, including support of MARCO activities
- A2R Master Data Management
o Manage A2R Master Data (PCoA, FA, ICO) Ensure compliance of processes, transactions and reports with CHC/Corporate accounting policies, internal control guidelines and audit / SOX requirements
- Execute operational KPIs and pro-actively alert execution issues
- Contribute to A2R Core Model process knowledge (Level 6/7) relating to GL monthly closing, reporting and tax services
Contribute to development of Process vision, strategy and objectives defined globally
- Gather and apply best practice to process
- Support benchmarking activities
- Provide process expertise to relevant stakeholders as required and when needed
- Contribute to review ITS tool and make proposal to improve
- Improve user experience to perform their job more efficiently
Communicates with captive management. Ensure Compliance and Internal Control/ SOX standards are met.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in closing and reporting preferably in an international multicultural environment
- Sufficient knowledge of IFRS and local GAAPs
- Hands on expertise in GL accounting, closing & reporting processes, and activities
- Strong deductive and analytical skills
- Hands on knowledge of SAP ERP and other accounting applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and expertise of MS Excel
- Team player, able to work collaboratively transversally and with A2R front line teams with an end to end mindset
- Good communication skills
- Attentive to customer needs and feedback
- Ability to organize, prioritize and structure the tasks
- Attentive to detail and works with precision
- Action oriented, delivery driven
- Fluency in English is mandatory and other European languages are desirable