4G/5G Core Network Support Engineer
Your new company
Our partner is the leading vendor of Mobile Core network products and our customers are now beginning the transition to 5G. With more customers and an increased need to support early 5G launches we need to strengthen our Customer Support team for the existing 4G and the new 5G portfolio including 4G MME and EPG, 5G PCC and PCG products. Our customers include the top tier mobile network operators across the globe.
Are you a Junior/Medior/Senior candidate? Apply, there is place for every seniority!
Your new role
- Manage trouble tickets (L2 and up) from our customers
- Work effectively in a team to analyze, troubleshoot and resolve wide range of technical issues
- Proactively support product development team by feeding experience from working with customers and customer installations
- Provide technical support for project teams
- Be part of task force teams and on call rota as requested
- Flexibility to travel may be required from time to time
What you'll need to succeed
- Education: BSC, MSC in engineering, IT or in natural sciences
- Good understanding of mobile packet core
- Working independently, taking responsibility
- Teamwork including virtual partnership in multi country and multi-cultural teams covering whole Network and multiple product teams
- Knowledge sharing skills and readiness
- Business understanding
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Planning and organizing
- Good understanding of Linux and IP
- C++, Python knowledge is an advantage
What you'll get in return
You´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
- flexible HO
- career path
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.